ANSWERS TO PREVIOUS WEEK'S QUESTIONS
1) Air India (1932) [National Park (1935)]
2) 30 October 1945
4) Denise M. Quinones August (Miss Puerto Rico)
5) Dennis Tito
6) England (1975)
7) A port that connects the computer to more than 100 hardware gadgets.
Questions for the week 4-Mar-2007 to 10-Mar 2007
1) On which day is the World Asthama Day observed ?
2) What are Featherweight, Flyweight and Heavyweight all types of ?
3) Who has written the following lines :
"The woods are lovely dark and deep, but I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep and miles to go before I sleep" .
4) What is the name Sigmond Freud associated with ?
5) Which country is called "The playground of Europe" ?
6) Which British Prime Minister was murdered in the early 1800s ?
7) Where was Isaac Newton born ?